Friday, July 31, 2015

2014: IAMCCC's First year

Here is a look back at 2014 from my Facebook Business page-

"I make Custom Crafted Cosmetics and Lacquers that promote different causes and issues that are near and dear to me with 25% of your purchase price going to fund that months cause. My Blogiamcccnp13.blogspot.com, goes into details about the causes and the collections. A little about me_ I am a German Major, I have taught recreational dance to children since 2007. I never thought that I would try owning my business, let a lone make my own custom cosmetics. I am very excited for what the year 2014 has in store and I hope you enjoy the journey with me!
2014 REBEL 4 A CAUSE SERIES
January-BlackFish Collection
February-The Veil and FGM awareness.
March-Torn in War- Civil was orphans
April-Gaia Love- Preservation, conservation and protecting sustainable resources
May-Caste Shadow-Caste System and Female Gendercide
June-NO MORE CHILD BRIDES- as it says
July-Where's Tibet?!?- China has taken over Tibet in a mass cultural Genocide while being backed by the US Government...
August- It's getting hot in Heeeere- Global warming
September- DIRRRTY!- Pollution and trash
October- What's Medicine?- Doctors without borders
November- What's Full? Child Hunger and Unicef
December-First World Ignorance- Clean water and well building for rural peoples

Feel free to contact me about products or services and any Sacramento CA area Nail Meetups!!! Oh ya, and sharing is caring! The more I get to sell the more I get to donate for you to these causes!!! XOXO, Ashes
IG@Iamcustomcolor
TENTATIVE RELEASE DATES:
Rebel4ACause- July, Auguest and September- 15 products, 6 polish, 6 eye pigmets, 1 cream highlighter and 2 lippies

Set to Presale on Saturday-June 21st, summer Soltice

Invader Zim-Let the Nightmare Begin Part 2- 6 x polish

Presale-Saturday Septemeber 6th

Rebel4ACause- October, Novemeber and December- 15 products, 6 polish, 6 eye pigmets, 1 blush and 2 lippies

Presale- Saturday October 4th

Tentative Collab with Daily Hues Nail Lacquer of a Fraggle Rock Theme maybe 18th of October?

GlitterSpitter Debuts- Fall 2014 October/Novemeber

Around New Years 2015 was considering the Ren and Stimpy collection

Spring 2015 GlitterSpitter (IG@Glitterordie) Futurama Collab"


Some of these collabs didn't happen and others did in mysterious ways! A lot has changed for 2015 and I sadly just have not found the time to continue updating this blog, I have a full time day job as well as being a single workforce behind IAMCCC and you know, life, lol. So, ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment