Saturday, January 24, 2015

December 2014- "First World Problems" Rebel 4 a Cause Collection and NEW Brand Logo

Hello Loves!
Firstly let me say squee for the new logo! I am rebranding and getting new labels and new business cards! I found this new logo from a blog, I didn't think I would be able to contact the owner and purchase a quality copy of the image. But I did, it happened and now I have the most amazing, custom image for my awesome brand. While I may not have the holo vinyl labels anymore, I a much more satisfied with this new logo as well as the creator and the ability to have labels when I need them!

I apologize for not putting the same heart into this post as some of the others. December and the holidays got away from me and I have not really cared to do it. But the compulsive in me cannot move on until I do.
December 2014- "First World Problems" Collection from the Rebel 4 a Cause Series, the last and final installment released together with October and November's collections.
This collection included 2 polish, 1 shadow and 1 lippie.

This collection represents Clean water! It is something, we as a first world nations do not think about at all. It kills me to know that while we fill land fills with plastic bottles from our water consumption or that with the ease of turning on a faucet, we have clean, safe potable water. Do we have the ability to even comprehend that the water we drink could be making us incredibly sick with parasites and eventually kill us? I for one am beyond thankful to have clean water and plenty of it. Despite the worst drought we have had in Sacramento in my 30 years, we still have access to water. The thing that a lot people do not know is that access to clean water is even becoming hard to come by here in the states. Here is a link to an article about the Detroit Water Crisis
Here are a few links to great organizations that help donate around the world to communities that do not have equal access to clean, safe, potable water. 

The glitter bomb in this collection is called Glacial, it reminds me of a giant glacier in the polar oceans. It is packed full of white, iridescent and soft blue glitters in all sizes, shapes and finishes.





Swatches by Chelsea http://instagram.com/prestonails

This collection also featured my first Thermal ever. I must say I am rather proud of it. It is a light blue when cold and white when warm holo thermal with some silver shimmers, glitters and flecks. I called this beauty Permafrost. Reminds me a lot of permanent ice!





The eye shadow in this collection is fitting with the theme, a light baby blue shimmer! This is called Pür

This sheer, hydrating lip gloss with blue shimmers is called Iced. It had a hint of blue shimmer to it. 
Lippie and shadow Swatch Here is a full makeup look using Iced and Pür. Thanks to Denise!


Thank you all so much for making this collection a success! XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment