Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm Back, I promise

Hello my lovely colorists,
I am sooooo sorry about the unexpected hiatus, it was not intentional and I feel like a horrible blog owner.
I did have some unexpected puppy trauma and bills and did close down the shop for a few weeks, with surgery for one and a seizure for another I was a distraught dog mom. I can always count on the pug to be the rock tho, she seems to always be just fine when the other two "delicate" flowers have problems.
I did have to rework how I view blogging. It did sorta of become like a chore, like homework. I've been out of college for a while, even if I do plan to go back eventually, it still feels like I am writing papers and doing research for things when I just want to sit in my craft room and create...
I didn't feel this way about blackfish at all or even the veil collection. So how do I get myself as motivated for the others? I just gotta do! lol.
I think my solution was to release a crazy and fun collection all just for me! I mean, I hope you all enjoy the heck out of it too, but I really did it for me! LOL
Anyway, my loves, I sincerely hope that you forgive my absence and remember to check in on our little Custom Corner of the world ever so often or if you feel like a laugh or a cry, I can guarantee in these pages you can find both.
Your support and love mean the world to me and I appreciate every single one of you, so with this I want to remind you all to come visit my FB or IG and enter my giveaway. I do now have a relatively neglected Pinterest now too! lol
You all are the best Custom Colorists a girl could ask for,
XOXO,
ASHES
One of my fave pics, Zoe Pug and Kaia Love is a Frenchton, They use to love our California Coastal Highway 1 beach trips~

Yes her tongue is always out, yes puglet almost always looks this pathetic!

Here is the love of my life, my BF, and Kaia using Zoe as a Pug Pillow and Jah, the rescue bossy.

The top pic was two xmases ago, where my mom's dogs and my dogs had to help us wrap presents, or at least form a QC line...

SHHHHH, don't tell anyone, this goofball is my fave!

DOG PILE!
New logo/label in the works and new collections to come as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment